• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

How about this kid growing up with a jailbird daddy.

7198_10200495775449545_1493472592_n.jpg

Heard on the Radio this morning. The Guys where trying to buy 11 pipe bombs and 2 incinerate devices for attcks on Water treatment plants as well as other targets

Why would anyone purchase pipebombs from a stranger or anybody when they are so easily made clandestinely? Sounds fishy or they were pretty stupid.

While I have zero respect for these morons.....and I would wait and see what happens when they make it into a courtroom. Several high profile cases of a very similar ilk have resulted in misdemeanors or being tossed completely once the details were reviewed by judges, US Attorneys & defense attorneys.

Many times the "complainant" in these internet related cases are federal law enforcement agencies themselves (aka "The United States"), after reviewing and receiving intelligence via the FBI/NSA partnership or their internal "Internet Threat Desks".

Again, I will wait to see what sticks. If they truly planned "on their own" to kill employees of local, state and federal government, screw them. The idea that you would have to go buy pipe bombs, instead of manufacturing them yourselves, says allot about these cats IQ. (good grief, we did it for fun 40 years ago as teens).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom