• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

What im saying I respect is that they see something is wrong and they believe something has to change with the government. What I dont agree with is making innocent casualties apart of the solution. Nor do I feel that violence should be used to make a point. But change is desperately neeeded, causing martial law doesnt seem to be the effective way. In my book. Say what you want, but to even conspire a plan to do something like this would requires some stones and ill admit, a streak of insanity. They lacked effective leadership And efficient purpose

They lacked IQ.

This is very true. Not saying these guys are innocent, but there have been several cases, one here in the other side of N.GA., where a group of nutbags was led along and goaded into committing crimes by undercover federal agents.
Cia... cough cough... rick ross cough

Charles Manson's belief in an apocalyptic race war.

This is Terry Peace:
i.imgur.com_udx9Noh.jpg

This is from Cory Willaimson's facebook notes:

There shouldn't be any black, white, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American divisions. We who work to uphold society and the American dream deserve the right to be here and to fight against the free loaders who would destroy our nation. This is not an attack on race.

All these yahoo's have accomplished is justify the ever expanding government police powers. We are so lucky they were stopped because what they planned to do would have ramped up even more unconstitutional police state actions.
From what I read that was their goal, and at that point they were hoping more people would rise up with them to fight the federal government we have all come to know and love!

Back
Top Bottom