• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

Had to look it up probably was the same guy, his correct title is/was The Commander of the Militia of Georgia :spy:
Who would buy a pipe bomb from someone lol? I dobt trust anyone that much.

damn what a mouth full, stupid name for the guy that saves the world anyway

Is anyone else going to comment on the shakiness of procedure followed? They claim the recieved a criminal complaint? So someone called 911... and they called swat to walmart? Sounds like something unconstitutional is going on.

As much as I respect what these guys are trying to accomplish (Yes respect). They are on the right tracks.... just stupidier than a full bag of nails. Attacking american personel (fema, tsa, dhs) is proving nothing positive. Did they plan to gather recruits from the stunt? Murdering 'sheepdogs' would accomplish nothing but creating hate directed to yourself

The grand poobah or whatever he calls himself of the minutemen used to be on here. His first screen name was spike, forget what his next one was. I've had an office job for the past two years so I haven't kept up with the general forums to know if he's still on here.

SPIKE is a nut job but his name is Jimmy. I would not be surprised to see his name in the news but this one is not him.

Who would buy a pipe bomb from someone lol? I dobt trust anyone that much.

damn what a mouth full, stupid name for the guy that saves the world anyway

Is anyone else going to comment on the shakiness of procedure followed? They claim the recieved a criminal complaint? So someone called 911... and they called swat to walmart? Sounds like something unconstitutional is going on.

As much as I respect what these guys are trying to accomplish (Yes respect). They are on the right tracks.... just stupidier than a full bag of nails. Attacking american personel (fema, tsa, dhs) is proving nothing positive. Did they plan to gather recruits from the stunt? Murdering 'sheepdogs' would accomplish nothing but creating hate directed to yourself

All investigations begin with a criminal complaint.

The FBI, or any other law enforcement organization, doesn't show up and arrest anyone based solely on somebody calling 911.

You "respect what these guys are trying to accomplish, (Yes respect)" and think they "are on the right tracks"? We'll then maybe you should join up, I hear the militia has three openings.

Your whole post is as ignorant as it is biased.

Thank God some bad guys are stupid and the selfie generation can't keep its mouth shut.

1. If true, these morons committed treason.
2. Who the hell buys pipe bombs?
3. Who in the hell thinks a pipe bomb is going to do any damage to infrastructure?

All these yahoo's have accomplished is justify the ever expanding government police powers. We are so lucky they were stopped because what they planned to do would have ramped up even more unconstitutional police state actions.

If you are getting together with other people to discuss society and government problems, the guy or gal suggesting violence is probably a Fed.

This is very true. Not saying these guys are innocent, but there have been several cases, one here in the other side of N.GA., where a group of nutbags was led along and goaded into committing crimes by undercover federal agents.

All investigations begin with a criminal complaint.

The FBI, or any other law enforcement organization, doesn't show up and arrest anyone based solely on somebody calling 911.

You "respect what these guys are trying to accomplish, (Yes respect)" and think they "are on the right tracks"? We'll then maybe you should join up, I hear the militia has three openings.

Your whole post is as ignorant as it is biased.

What im saying I respect is that they see something is wrong and they believe something has to change with the government. What I dont agree with is making innocent casualties apart of the solution. Nor do I feel that violence should be used to make a point. But change is desperately neeeded, causing martial law doesnt seem to be the effective way. In my book. Say what you want, but to even conspire a plan to do something like this would requires some stones and ill admit, a streak of insanity. They lacked effective leadership And efficient purpose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom