• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

Someone was askin why FBI took lead on this versus the BATF, because FBI handles terrorism. These guys seemed just a little bit out there. And yeah don't post threats on fb, not too wise. I guess they know that now.

Someone was askin why FBI took lead on this versus the BATF, because FBI handles terrorism. These guys seemed just a little bit out there. And yeah don't post threats on fb, not too wise. I guess they know that now.
Im ready to hear the charges lol. Im excited to form a conclusion on such a high level of stupid

I dont think we will hear about it. Censoring and all. Could have already happened. When you have nsa fbi dod atf and all local police forces looking for this type, it ads a huge difficulty factor

I think at some point there will be another Ruby Ridge or Waco and then at that point these folks that are right on the edge will go ahead and jump. Just an idea but after that happens the "MAN" will start probing into everybody who is vocal about disagreeing with the government. Trips by federal agents to homes and places of work and such. At that point is when the everything will start to come undone.

I think at some point there will be another Ruby Ridge or Waco and then at that point these folks that are right on the edge will go ahead and jump. Just an idea but after that happens the "MAN" will start probing into everybody who is vocal about disagreeing with the government. Trips by federal agents to homes and places of work and such. At that point is when the everything will start to come undone.

well you go out standing or on your knees.

Thats a very thought out scenario. But im inclined to agree with that rationalization.

Were on the same track as the nazis were in terms of how the civilian population was handeled and addressed.
Germany just didnt have as much time to set up their chess board as the united states have.

One factor I think isn't being missed, but still needs pointing out. The web is FULL of some far fetched and over the top stuff protected under the 1st Amendment.

These guys caught actual charges leading a prudent and reasonable person to believe criminal activity was afoot. And then probable cause was established for arrest, and search warrants. Spewing stuff online alone didn't get these tools on radar.

Back
Top Bottom