• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

People like these guys want to get caught.

Martyr complex perhaps?
Tough one to call from reading only one piece and not ever speaking face to face. Ironically, his sentiments are echo'd almost to a T on this very site, I smell some serious shenanigans. We're not talking bigfoot and black helicopters, we're talking, that dude has some serious mental issues. What was he up to at his cabin that would warrant surveillance- assuming it isn't just the ramblings of a delusional man? The whole thing smells like stupid.

Wow sounds like a movie. Lots of nut cases in this world we live in. Don't do the facebook thingies but theys some wild stuff there seems like.
Thanks for sharing with us that ain't on top of the things on there.
Becareful out there an hug the loved ones a little tighter. Scary stuff

One factor I think isn't being missed, but still needs pointing out. The web is FULL of some far fetched and over the top stuff protected under the 1st Amendment.

These guys caught actual charges leading a prudent and reasonable person to believe criminal activity was afoot. And then probable cause was established for arrest, and search warrants. Spewing stuff online alone didn't get these tools on radar.

IMO that is true and from my understanding anything in a FB post is considered hearsay unless you can definitively prove who the author was. Just because something is on your FB page written under your name does not prove you were the author. Evidence such as this has been thrown out of courts countless times. But it is a free-for-all in the media.

Who is she catching? Really? FBI?

media.cmgdigital.com_shared_img_photos_2014_02_15_77_d2_photo_1.JPG

My guess is she was put in charge of chasing down the Hamburglar. I think she's doing catch and release...catch and release.

Dear God,

Thank you for the opportunity to partake in the Second American Revolution. Thank you for the opportunity to kill the bad guys that are wicked and vile. I am thankful that you have sanctified and justified our actions. You know we are facing the beast and it's minions and that we will have to get dirty in our task. This I know we are already forgiven and I thank you for your grace. I a...sk that you be with all the good men, women and children that will stand up in defiance of the wicked rulers and in defense of our Country and the world. I ask that you shield us and those we protect from harm and injury. Give us great speed and accuracy, make us invisible to our enemies and our enemies easily seen. Help us to destroy those that make this world painful and miserable so that one day all hearts will radiate your love freely without constraint. Help us to free your children from the beast, so that we may once again bring our nation back into your sight and that the world will praise you. I thank you for blessing us all with what I have asked. For you are true and mighty and just, and the things I have asked for will bring glory to you and will bring about the freedom of your children. Praise be to your greatness and may your love flow freely upon us all and your protection armor us.

This wasn't him saying it. He was sharing someone else's comment. Not that it really matters b/c he still has 'issues' that are apparent.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_16_4a8a6eru.jpg

Back
Top Bottom