"Fear for your life"

Oh lord. The termites are coming. I feel the buzz.

Fear for my life: Emotion based on a threat that is potentially capable of ending my life.

Good question...I guess i would have to say if i know whatever altercation im in can end up with me dying, then i would fear for my life and use deadly force to save myself if i had to...too bad the law feels you have to be at gunpoint or knifepoint or have been repeatedly struck in the head with a lead pipe before you're justified in using deadly force...

What if some psycho is fighting u hand to hand and you're losing and he's about to toss u off a cliff? wouldnt you fear for your life? and if u had a pistol in ur pocket, i wouldnt hesitate to use it even if he didnt have a weapon....some prosecutors and jurys may not see it like me tho.

Edit: I shouldnt have said "the law" i should have said douchebag liberal prosecutors and idiots out there.

Fear for my life: driving through SW Atlanta or based on private messages, showing up at the ODT get together.

Good question...I guess i would have to say if i know whatever altercation im in can end up with me dying, then i would fear for my life and use deadly force to save myself if i had to...too bad the law feels you have to be at gunpoint or knifepoint or have been repeatedly struck in the head with a lead pipe before you're justified in using deadly force...

What if some psycho is fighting u hand to hand and you're losing and he's about to toss u off a cliff? wouldnt you fear for your life? and if u had a pistol in ur pocket, i wouldnt hesitate to use it even if he didnt have a weapon....some prosecutors and jurys may not see it like me tho.

Edit: I shouldnt have said "the law" i should have said douchebag liberal prosecutors and idiots out there.

The "What if" example you give would justify the use of deadly force. You would not have to wait until they hit you with the pipe either. The laws about this are good. You just need to understand them.

285 West @ 5:30PM M-F

sucks for you! I'm driving 285 east every day at that time and see the $hit show west is....and it sux

when i lived in midtown and rode a motorcycle i used to take the downtown connector to 20 up to fulton industrial...and back down 20 through the connector and through downtown on peachtree....i see Jesus everyday in my daily near death experiences on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom