• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fear the Walking dead

I think the big difference here is the writing.

Walking Dead is like Game of Thrones, there already a very well done story scripted out in the graphic novels. So long as the network sticks to that they will turn out a quality show.

"Fear" on the other hand is a bunch of LA-based TV writers trying to emulate something they don't get at all in the first place. These guys have a hacks mentality and you can see just in the first episode that they have no problem with gaping plot holes or ridiculous situations.

I don't think this show will make it one season even, and good riddance.

Yeah there are NO characters I like. The closest is Rueben Blades's character Daniel Salazar. He's got grit. But I am already sick of trying to read ****ing subtitles. They better bust that Spanish bull **** and speak English.
This, I buy into the way Hollywood does it sometimes, start in spanish, then transition to English with the understanding that we pretend they are speaking the native langauge

I think the big difference here is the writing.

Walking Dead is like Game of Thrones, there already a very well done story scripted out in the graphic novels. So long as the network sticks to that they will turn out a quality show.

"Fear" on the other hand is a bunch of LA-based TV writers trying to emulate something they don't get at all in the first place. These guys have a hacks mentality and you can see just in the first episode that they have no problem with gaping plot holes or ridiculous situations.

I don't think this show will make it one season even, and good riddance.

You could not be more correct. There is also the ridiculous "need" for this spin off to be set in L.A. Really? Why? 90% of the country doesn't relate to LA in any way at all. It's like they just had to have some for themselves. Couldn't stand the massive success being set far from their miserable world?

You could not be more correct. There is also the ridiculous "need" for this spin off to be set in L.A. Really? Why? 90% of the country doesn't relate to LA in any way at all. It's like they just had to have some for themselves. Couldn't stand the massive success being set far from their miserable world?

Agreed why not have it take place in Dallas or Nasville. The LA story line is a joke

Best thing they could do is wipe out the entire cast as a lesson in what not to do in a SHTF situation and start over.
All I keep thinking is that if the zombies in this series were the old brain eating type they'd all die again and real quickly. ..of starvation

Back
Top Bottom