• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal Lawsuit Seeks to Restore Individuals' Firearms Rights in State of California

I applaud the effort. I hope they win. These anti gun states are the battle ground. Fight them there now or here later. I hope this case has massive support from 2nd amendment advocate groups.

These guys must move around a lot? First WA, AZ and now CA. I would never move to Kalifornia / Commiefornia.
Plaintiffs Chad Linton and Paul McKinley Stewart alleged that they had been convicted of non-violent felonies in other states, decades ago, and have since had those felony convictions set aside or vacated. Furthermore, the courts in the States of Washington and Arizona also and specifically restored to them their right to purchase and possess firearms. However, the judgments of those other state courts fell on deaf ears, when it came to restoring their right to purchase and keep firearms in California. Attorney General Becerra's Department of Justice, which processes firearm transactions, denied their firearm purchases, even though it was aware of the Washington and Arizona court orders.

Back
Top Bottom