• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FedEx is ****

Last week we had a rush order for 2300 shirts for Shane's Ribs. About 1000 came with our usual UPS driver. But for whatever reason the rest were sent FedEx. They were supposed to be here Wednesday. Thursday night they were officially lost in the system. Friday around lunch a big ass FedEx truck with a lift gate shows up and drops our palate of shirts in the parking lot so we had to carry the boxes back to the shop. And Shane's is still waiting on their shirts.

I’m sure all the gang bangers that work in the Memphis hub are sucking up all of the unemployment and stimmy cash. Why would anyone want to work if they’re getting all that cash for sitting on their duffs?

My Fedex delivered package yesterday. My mail box is 500 ft away from the front door. No gate. No dog.

Attachments

• BBCBF67D-1C40-4EE2-9122-8A65EC8BE0DA.jpeg
    BBCBF67D-1C40-4EE2-9122-8A65EC8BE0DA.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 65
Last week we had a rush order for 2300 shirts for Shane's Ribs. About 1000 came with our usual UPS driver. But for whatever reason the rest were sent FedEx. They were supposed to be here Wednesday. Thursday night they were officially lost in the system. Friday around lunch a big ass FedEx truck with a lift gate shows up and drops our palate of shirts in the parking lot so we had to carry the boxes back to the shop. And Shane's is still waiting on their shirts.
:tsk:

Shipped the 22nd still sitting in the shipping location today. 5 days of the item going nowhere and they moved the expected delivery to friday the 30th now.

Back
Top Bottom