• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Felony Charge for Killing Goldfish

Cops sticking their noses where they dont belong... do turn a dollar. Case and point.

Cops sticking their noses where they dont belong... do turn a dollar. Case and point.

So I recognize that a felony charge for killing a goldfish is a bit excessive. But she trashed the guys apartment and the cops were called by the guy's son. Please elaborate on this being a case of the cops sticking their noses where they don't belong?

So I recognize that a felony charge for killing a goldfish is a bit excessive. But she trashed the guys apartment and the cops were called by the guy's son. Please elaborate on this being a case of the cops sticking their noses where they don't belong?
ill give you that with no argument. Because the kid called.
But to try to charge her with a felony is simply greedy ---and sounded like she lived with him. Statistically speaking, they will end up back in the same house, in front of the same kid. Watching the same ****,over and over while the government collects probation payments and sends her to classes for anger management.... managing nothing besides that cost. So honestly who is helping who

www.thesmokinggun.com_sites_default_files_assets_angelagarcia2.jpg

Dime piece

ill give you that with no argument. Because the kid called.
But to try to charge her with a felony is simply greedy ---and sounded like she lived with him. Statistically speaking, they will end up back in the same house, in front of the same kid. Watching the same ****,over and over while the government collects probation payments and sends her to classes for anger management.... managing nothing besides that cost. So honestly who is helping who

Agree 100%! But I would say in this instance it's more of a problem with the system rather than the cops. But it sounds like we're on the same page.

So she was already out on bond and she commits felony criminal mischief and animal cruelty? She is quite the catch for sure!
As far as the animal cruelty charge, hey, remember, "a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy".... :rolleyes:

Yea and there's a lot of 7 year olds out there that need to go to jail on felony charges. Darn goldfish killers, I tell ya :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom