• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feral pig behavior

I actually just saw 3 sows and about 10 piglets on the side of the road on the scenic highway coming down the mountain towards Helen at about 800 this morning. They were 5 ft from road and didn’t run till after a second car stopped next to me to watch them. It was cool, wish I had my camera.. no camera phone .. I’m old school with the flip phone. I refuse to carry around a government bug and camera 24/7.. I don’t care how entertaining or convenient.

Reactions: GFB
Pigs do whatever they want, and the big ones have no fear of humans. We have a bunch on our property in Elberton and they have started to take over. Kill as many as you can every time you see them. My friends who own the place aren’t into guns and they have walked up on them all times of the day and rode right up on them on their 4 wheeler’s. I shoot everyone I see up there and they are happy to have them gone.

Taking a dirt nap or someone else’s problem

upload_2018-7-8_11-26-8.png

Once processed, soak the meat in cola. I prefer Coke but any would do. Big K even works very well. Soak for about 3 days with lite ice to keep it cool.

Then rub your favorite seasoning and smoke!

Pigs do whatever they want, and the big ones have no fear of humans. We have a bunch on our property in Elberton and they have started to take over. Kill as many as you can every time you see them. My friends who own the place aren’t into guns and they have walked up on them all times of the day and road right up on them on their 4 wheeler’s. I shoot everyone I see up there and they are happy to have them gone.

Let me know if you ever want help!

Once processed, soak the meat in cola. I prefer Coke but any would do. Big K even works very well. Soak for about 3 days with lite ice to keep it cool.

Then rub your favorite seasoning and smoke!
never heard of Cola being used, I've always used ACV. may have to try that out. Acidity of the cola must do something to the meat.

Back
Top Bottom