• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally finished the back yard gun range

Don't let this man on your range! He will bring alot of cool old stuff and let you shoot it. You will tell him you want it if he ever sells it you will buy it. Then 6 months later you will own it but it will be cool and rare and wont want to shoot it. Ask me how I know and for the record I shoot the hell out of everything except alleycat alleycat "s rifle

Lol……Shoot that thing!

Don't let this man on your range! He will bring alot of cool old stuff and let you shoot it. You will tell him you want it if he ever sells it you will buy it. Then 6 months later you will own it but it will be cool and rare and wont want to shoot it. Ask me how I know and for the record I shoot the hell out of everything except alleycat alleycat "s rifle
What in the world? Anything that I've picked up from alleycat alleycat that burns powder and/or slings lead down range does exactly that. You're angering the cosmoline commanders of bygone eras if you don't.

Thank you @THE MAD HATTER for helping me put it all together
Thank you @buddy.jenkins for the van
Thank you @FLGA for some targets

We finally put in a road and parking area , debating on another odt day out here - the first one went real well

PS - If you have an interesting gun , and want to bring it to shoot in Cartersville for our videos , let me know!
We are sitting at 10,500 on Instagram , 2400 on YouTube , and 3000 on Reddit.

View attachment 5119054
Nice

Back
Top Bottom