• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally- Jack Reacher done Right!

I've read/listened to quite a few Jack Reacher books, Tom Cruise was a terrible fit in the movies...the Amazon series actor is spot on to what the books describe (although the actor may be a little bit more yoked). Regarding the 'stupid gun stuff', almost every single movie you watch is full of it... I just watched a movie the other day where the 'star' was shooting a Glock...he was showing another character how to shoot...and started with "make sure you flip the safety off first"...

well...

glock.jpg

I was done before the first episode when the dirty boot guy had been to the girl cops house. Teacher said " he might have been after me. My car was parked outside." He didn't have a freaking car. That the the whole premise of him being investigated, because he came to town on a bus.

I was done before the first episode when the dirty boot guy had been to the girl cops house. Teacher said " he might have been after me. My car was parked outside." He didn't have a freaking car. That the the whole premise of him being investigated, because he came to town on a bus.
He was driving the Jag from the banker dudes house

He did have car at that point.

The wife and I watched it over the weekend. We enjoyed it. Key is not to take it too seriously. It's bubblegum TV style entertainment. The writing has a very 1970s detective show feel to it. The bad-guy casting was very low rent, but they were disposable characters, so that's not a big surprise.

At least the Desert Eagle blew big holes in the people he shot with it.

The wife and I watched it over the weekend. We enjoyed it. Key is not to take it too seriously. It's bubblegum TV style entertainment. The writing has a very 1970s detective show feel to it. The bad-guy casting was very low rent, but they were disposable characters, so that's not a big surprise.

At least the Desert Eagle blew big holes in the people he shot with it.

I was surprised in one scene, he actually fired only 7 rounds before running out. Instead of the typical endless shooting most films show.

Back
Top Bottom