• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally- Jack Reacher done Right!

I loved it for what it was. The casting was SOOOO much better than the movies. Reachers "attitude" was spot on, exactly what you'd expect a 6'5" 250lb man to: win fights! "If you guys knew what was going to happen to you, you'd leave now." So deadpan.
If you've read the books (I have, all of them), you'd realize Reacher's life is all about being in the wrong place at the right(?) time. It's also all about the unlikely underdog beating the big machine. It's fun, that's all.
I can't wait for season 2!
Oh, interesting fact: The entire first season was filmed in Canada. You would have thought at least part of it would have been filmed here in Georgia.

I loved it for what it was. The casting was SOOOO much better than the movies. Reachers "attitude" was spot on, exactly what you'd expect a 6'5" 250lb man to: win fights! "If you guys knew what was going to happen to you, you'd leave now." So deadpan.
If you've read the books (I have, all of them), you'd realize Reacher's life is all about being in the wrong place at the right(?) time. It's also all about the unlikely underdog beating the big machine. It's fun, that's all.
I can't wait for season 2!
Oh, interesting fact: The entire first season was filmed in Canada. You would have thought at least part of it would have been filmed here in Georgia.
I have read 8 or 10 of the books and I really enjoy them...you just have to keep in mind that it is purely for entertainment. I also enjoyed the John Wick series, were the gun scenes unbelievable? Yes! But I still enjoyed them.

I my self am pissed, was on Prime over the Holiday and it said premieres Dec 1 waited patiently for this Friday to roll around and lo and behold they moved it to the 14th!! I’m pissed 😡
It's worth the wait...Bad Luck and Trouble is a excellent Reacher book.

Back
Top Bottom