• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

How did this turn into a 16 page thread? Damn were gonna beat the taco noveske debate thread!

Unfortunately I can't say I've ever owned a musclecar, and don't intend on it.. Had enough tickets as it is, and I use to drive crazy when I was pissed off. Having a Tercel when dating my ex might be why I'm still alive, that ***** pissed me off all the time.. Course she was with me most of the time, so Ida taken her down with me..

Last edited:
How did this turn into a 16 page thread? Damn were gonna beat the taco noveske debate thread!

Someone say tacos

25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_mccyr1E1F41qzzx2wo1_500.jpg

Unfortunately I can't say I've ever owned a musclecar, and don't intend on it.. Had enough tickets as it is, and I use to drive crazy when I was pissed off. Having a Trevelyan when dating my ex might be why I'm still alive, that ***** pissed me off all the time.. Course she was with me most of the time, so Ida taken her down with me..

Lot of folks are drawn to a nice gun...and get side tracked..lol

While you are talking Colts, What makes a Python and Anaconda cost more than a Smith 586 or N frame 357 and 29? Because they stopped making them years ago?
From the factory there is no sweeter trigger than the python. That said, a smith will out last it ten times over and can be tuned so much better. Most people don't shoot enough to care though. I admit, I LOVE my python. My smiths are better guns though.

From the factory there is no sweeter trigger than the python. That said, a smith will out last it ten times over and can be tuned so much better. Most people don't shoot enough to care though. I admit, I LOVE my python. My smiths are better guns though.

Gotta give credit...You tell it like it is. Even though you own the guns..

Back
Top Bottom