• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

I'm not antique, but I have been around the firearm industry long enough to remember when people would spit when the name Colt was spoken. Their corporate policies, the 2000, and other faux pax made them quite unpopular. Now add in the quality issues al a UAW, and reduced fit and finish to meet Walmarts bulk pricing standards... Not looking good for Col. Colts namesake.
Colts fit and finish has always been ****, that's nothing new. You should see my SP1 from 1974. It looks like it has been bondoed.

I'm not antique, but I have been around the firearm industry long enough to remember when people would spit when the name Colt was spoken. Their corporate policies, the 2000, and other faux pax made them quite unpopular. Now add in the quality issues al a UAW, and reduced fit and finish to meet Walmarts bulk pricing standards... Not looking good for Col. Colts namesake.

Funny colt distributes its products to Walmart, most unions have an embargo against Walmart, without detailing this into a union debate thread, technically I'm not suppose to shop at Walmart

Funny colt distributes its products to Walmart, most unions have an embargo against Walmart, without detailing this into a union debate thread, technically I'm not suppose to shop at Walmart
I just have a hard time picking up bread and milk... Firearm and oil change all at the same place. There's something to be said about the tried and true LGS.

Technically you need to tell the IBEW to go **** themselves if they attempt to tell you where you can and cannot shop. Walmart sells lots of **** made by union workers.

LS1 Bird myself...C5 FRC Zo6 or Z51 soon.....

After talking with my dad years back who is a best of the best (mielle vaccum, pioneer kuros TV, just to point out his tastes) he had a ls1 bird with the firehawk package. way less than the vet, but would run circles around the vet. Apparently from what he told me GM got pissed because their top dog was getting shown up by the beefed firebirds and killed the line.

Back
Top Bottom