Firearms finish and where to have it done in Ga.

If they are not excepting outside work then they got legit over the last couple of years. I remember calling them about cutting a barrel down and re-threading it. That wasn't that long ago. Good for them. I love to see people get successful and pretty quick at that. Off topic but I needed to say that.

Nickel Boron is about as grey as it gets and very durable. Look at the NIB Glocks. As I stated earlier Cerakote is still paint!
I will agree here. Not only is it nearly indestrucatble it is a natural lubricant so the slide to frame contact would hardly ever wear. You would never have to worry about scratches,dings or anything of that nature. However it is a bit pricey but well worth the investment.

It is bright silver. Subtle is a no go then. However I like a black and silver contrast. Just looks good to me. I have an all black Remington R1 6 in. 1911 in 10mm and I am using Stainless Bullet Proof Wilson Combat parts on the exterior for the contrast. Trigger, slide catch, ambi safty, hammer, flared magwell. It's just classes it up a bit. like my S&W 1911 I am putting a Stainless flared magwell on this gun. It has black and the the grey insert grip panel. It's getting a Wilson combat Stainless Magwell. I think the OP is thinking something in the lines of the grey insert grip panel.
20170512_171452(1).jpg

UTC coatings in Florida. If you are just doing the slide it's not a seriel numbered part. You can just ship it to them and they will coat it and send it back. They advertise firearms for it's lubricity effects. I wouldn't think it would take that long on turn around time and they are close shipping wise. I would give them a call.

UTC coatings in Florida. If you are just doing the slide it's not a seriel numbered part. You can just ship it to them and they will coat it and send it back. They advertise firearms for it's lubricity effects. I wouldn't think it would take that long on turn around time and they are close shipping wise. I would give them a call.

Have you ever had them coat anything? They don't look like the type of operation that would take in a single slide. If so that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom