• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms finish and where to have it done in Ga.

Really appreciate all the tags guys.

trident3339 trident3339 Cerakote is a very durable finish and I'd be more than happy to apply it for you. But you asked what's the most durable finish and even though Cerakote is my main source of income right now I'll be the first to tell you Cerakote is very tough, but it is NOT the MOST durable.

There's several finishes more durable than Cerakote like Nitride, Melonite, Tenifer, Nickel Boron and the most durable would probably be hard Chrome plating. The downside to these finishes is they're very expensive to get a single gun finished and I don't know anywhere that's offers them with a quick turnaround.

Back to Cerakote it is significantly tougher than traditional bluing and most every other finish out there that I didn't mention above, and will serve you well. One of the biggest benefits is it's pretty much impervious to any chemicals. It's simply not going to rust or corrode ever. It's a lot cheaper to have a single gun done and myself and a few others here can provide a very reasonable turnaround time.

If you're on Facebook you can see some of my work here
https://www.facebook.com/HilandArms/

I saw a dobbs defense battle worn finish that was just amazing. I am not sure if they do cerekote though. I think they are in Dallas so it's close. Give em a call.

Did you not read any of this thread before posting?

OP, Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert is a stand up guy to do business with!

Yes I did. There is nothing wrong in suggesting another source. I have seen Dobbs work on several different guns and they do a damn fine job. You are running down a one way street.

Heck, I like Brian. I'd let him come over to my house and nail my sister! That still doesn't change the fact that the man clearly stated (this thread) that he's no longer taking on outside work due to contract work in which we all understand. Well... most of us.

As for the one way street. I'll also mention that Customfirearmcreations is another great outlet for cerakote. So there's another option for thoses in different areas of GA.

Not trying to be that guy but dang, If you want to post at least read the comments in the thread.

Heck, I like Brian. I'd let him come over to my house and nail my sister! That still doesn't change the fact that the man clearly stated (this thread) that he's no longer taking on outside work due to contract work in which we all understand. Well... most of us.

As for the one way street. I'll also mention that Customfirearmcreations is another great outlet for cerakote. So there's another option for thoses in different areas of GA.

Not trying to be that guy but dang, If you want to post at least read the comments in the thread.
My bad then, I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom