• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First murder house I've been in that is listed for sale right now. Realtor had no idea and I found out after walking through the home

I purchased a king size bedroom set from a gentleman whose elderly parents owned before they each passed at different times. Not sure if either died while on the actual bed, but if they did, doesn't matter to me. It's the best sleeping bed we've ever had, I love it (and yes I bought the mattresses/box springs too)!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeew! people do things on beds! and shed a ton of skin cells! :cool:

My first bed as an adult was and is a California king. I don't see how two people can sleep in a queen size bed. The thought of it is baffling. Being able to stretch out on a king size bed is as close to Heaven as you can get on Earth.

My first bed as an adult was and is a California king. I don't see how two people can sleep in a queen size bed. The thought of it is baffling. Being able to stretch out on a king size bed is as close to Heaven as you can get on Earth.
If you think that, you apparently have never had sex with the right woman on one.

Like when anyone spends a night on a motel/Airbnb bed?
They only change the sheets and not the blanket or cover on top unless you ask for it. Had a buddy that worked security at a large well known hotel chain. He went to help the maid by rolling up the bed cover to put it in her basket and she asked "what are you doing?" I'm helping you and then she says oh know we don't change those. He dropped it on the floor. She then took him to the bed closet and opened it. There were about 30 to 40 covers in there. She asked him how many rooms and he answered over 100. Then the light bulb went on. Always ask for fresh.

Oh and if you smell a weird smell in the room you best check under the mattress bed spring box.

My first house my girl friend then now wife bought the couple had both died in the home. Elderly I think the husband was cancer from what a neighbor told me I'm not sure about his wife. But either way the house was filled with stuff that the family didn't want or bother to take to the dump or donate. It's where all are dishes came from now 14 years later we still are using the China and bathroom towels and believe we have a picture still on our new house wall that was on the old houses wall when we got the place. I'm still using tools too that where left in the crawl space. And good gas cans the kind that actually poor gas when you tip them!

So fyi if you ever come to my house one night you likely ate off a plate and cut your steak with a knife that was owned by the people who died in my old house and if you stay long enough to need a shower you drying off with dead peoples towels.

Back
Top Bottom