• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flats of shotgun ammo

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I've been buying my ammo for clay shooting at cabelas. I went there the other day and they didn't have any flats. Where have you guys been buying your shot gun ammo from. I'm a cheapskate as well. Thanks

I've been buying my ammo for clay shooting at cabelas. I went there the other day and they didn't have any flats. Where have you guys been buying your shot gun ammo from. I'm a cheapskate as well. Thanks

I bust clays all day with standard 7.5 field loads (Winchester and Federal) from Walmart. Haven’t found it cheaper anywhere else. I pick up the 100 round boxes for $21 - $22 bucks.

I've thought about that. Not real happy with those brands. Winchester has been swelling when l shoot them and hard to get out of the chamber. Federal loads don't feel consistent. I've been using herters. They have been 50 a flat. They're also a lighter load. I typically run a one ounce or 7/8 once load.

Academy had 100 pack for like 21, Free shipping. like this a lot better then the Federal or Winchester,, Harder shot

Back
Top Bottom