• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flu Shots

TacticalDonkey69

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
It just seems weird to me that everyone that I know who has gotten a flu shot this year has ended up sick I have not got one and I feel great it just makes you wonder what is really in them the people that give them to you make $8.00 an hour you really think they know what is in them

i thought they gave you a little of the flu to get you immune to it, anytime i got one i got sick a day or two later . . so did everyone else i know.

Why do some people not feel well after getting the flu shot?
The most common side effect of the flu vaccine in adults is soreness at the spot where the shot was given, which usually lasts less than two days. The soreness is often caused by a person’s immune system making protective antibodies to the killed viruses in the vaccine. These antibodies are what allow the body to fight against flu. The needle stick may also cause some soreness at the injection site. According to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), rare symptoms include fever, muscle pain, and feelings of discomfort or weakness. If these problems occur, they are very uncommon and usually begin soon after the shot and last 1-2 days.

this is from the page , and nowhere in it do they answer the question,. . . . it's a conspiracy! :alien: The alien is saying "your next"

it just makes you wonder what is really in them the people that give them to you make $8.00 an hour you really think they know what is in them

If that physician, pharmacist or nurse is making $8/hr, they need to look for a new job. I'm too tired to look it up right now, but it is doubtful anyone less qualified is administering influenza vaccinations.

Why do some people not feel well after getting the flu shot?
The most common side effect of the flu vaccine in adults is soreness at the spot where the shot was given, which usually lasts less than two days. The soreness is often caused by a person’s immune system making protective antibodies to the killed viruses in the vaccine. These antibodies are what allow the body to fight against flu. The needle stick may also cause some soreness at the injection site. According to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), rare symptoms include fever, muscle pain, and feelings of discomfort or weakness. If these problems occur, they are very uncommon and usually begin soon after the shot and last 1-2 days.

this is from the page , and nowhere in it do they answer the question,. . . . it's a conspiracy! :alien: The alien is saying "your next"

Oh brother...

Yeah , it says the SORENESS, nothing about why you have runny nose , fever, chills, headache, ! I meant it as a joke , calm down dood!!

Back
Top Bottom