• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flu Shots

Clearly there are some intelligent ppl in this thread. There are some really nasty things in those vaccines. Not just tid bits of the influenza virus, but also preservatives and known carcinogens. The problem with the flu vaccine is that there are several hundred strains of the flu virus. Also, the flu vaccine for this year is that it was developed based on the most prevalent strains from the previous year. It makes no sense to me. In all likely hood your body is way better off without the vaccine and is actually better at coping with the virus. Just my $0.02.

Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. But i had my fair share a tetanus shots! them things hurt for 2-3 days later!

inever got the flu shot until i got the FLU.i allways heard "oh you just got a touch of the flu" WRONG!.i was 50 years old before i got the flu the first time.the doctor did a swab test and said "you got the flu".i just a little down and he said it was most likey going to get rough the next few days,he wasn't kidding.i'll do anything from having to go through that crap again.since i'v been taking the shot i'v been fine,no problems at all

It just seems weird to me that everyone that I know who has gotten a flu shot this year has ended up sick I have not got one and I feel great it just makes you wonder what is really in them the people that give them to you make $8.00 an hour you really think they know what is in them

It's a wonder if you are getting them by someone who only makes 8.00 per hour......In my world the flu shot administrators make 50.00 + per hour and they KNOW what's in them!!

inkdaddy:467994 said:
It just seems weird to me that everyone that I know who has gotten a flu shot this year has ended up sick I have not got one and I feel great it just makes you wonder what is really in them the people that give them to you make $8.00 an hour you really think they know what is in them

It's a wonder if you are getting them by someone who only makes 8.00 per hour......In my world the flu shot administrators make 50.00 + per hour and they KNOW what's in them!![/QUOTE
What world are you in? Not being a smart a$$! But where is this place?

My world are licensed and registered Pharmacists who have been trained and certified in administering inoculations. My wife's world are the same plus Registered Nurses who are also trained and certified in administering inoculations.

Back
Top Bottom