• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flu Shots

I have never got one and never got the flu and think out side the box the government don't tell you everything and no one can seem to tell me what is in them kinda like area 51 if you are not hiding anything why not tell us what's there just makes sense to me

among dead strains of the strain of flu researchers most likely think will be the biggest this year... egg proteins, gelatin, sucrose... if you dont want one, dont get one. its not a secret what is in them... ask your doctor or ask your pharmacist.. stop getting the shot from the guy out of the back of a van.

Took my wife to the CVS (where the North Marietta parkway turns into Powder Springs by the cemetary) for a flu shot. They wanted her to sign a form in Spanish. She told them she doesn't speak Spanish and they said, "Oh, it doesn't matter." We walked out and went elsewhere. First, I got the flu shot this year (from the VA) and didn't get sick, and second, there is no way she is going without it since she works with the public and people take their sick kids into where she works all the time.

(Rant)
To those who have preached against flu shots, and all immunizations in general: Your philosophy is dangerous. Please step back, and read the research. And don't give me the old "It's funded by BIG PHARMA" line. Don't try to pass on "It's not tested adequately" or "It's made with dead fetuses". Stop parroting the hype of the fringe element that is passing this misinformation. Don't continue to endanger the lives of others. Think about the community. There are members of our society (the very young, the elderly, those with chronic diseases) that can die from the flu. If you get it, you will probably pass it on to others, maybe members of those groups. Maybe your own family.

As for those who don't immunize your kids for all childhood diseases. Be glad the majority does. People die from measles, polio, smallpox(wiped out by immunization campaigns,) etc...... How would you feel if your kid died because you listened to to the wrong people.
(Rant over)

Last edited:
among dead strains of the strain of flu researchers most likely think will be the biggest this year... egg proteins, gelatin, sucrose... if you dont want one, dont get one. its not a secret what is in them... ask your doctor or ask your pharmacist.. stop getting the shot from the guy out of the back of a van.
Well I ask the doctor and he couldn't tell me but you seem to know everything about flu shots the way you talk so could you tell me what is in them and show me the proof

Well I ask the doctor and he couldn't tell me but you seem to know everything about flu shots the way you talk so could you tell me what is in them and show me the proof

bigfoot... its made with small doces of LSD and phenobarbital.. The main ingrediant is a refined DNA amplicon the NSA manufactured in the 50s. Its like any other vaccine.. If you dont want it, dont get it.

seriously though.. I work for a lab that contracts the manufactur of numerous items.. including medical supplies and vaccines.

Last edited:
bigfoot... its made with small doces of LSD and phenobarbital.. The main ingrediant is a refined DNA amplicon the NSA manufactured in the 50s. Its like any other vaccine.. If you dont want it, dont get it.

seriously though.. I work for a lab that contracts the manufactur of numerous items.. including medical supplies and vaccines.

What about DDT and agent orange?

Back
Top Bottom