• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Ballista

Good shooting rifles. I've shot it in .338 Lapua and .300WinMag.

We monkeyed around with the trigger adjustments. I preferred the single stage, personally. I would have liked it a bit lighter (I think it went down to 3lbs at the lowest), but it felt excellent otherwise. That is pretty typical for a rifle designed for military Sniping; our old M40A1's were set between 4-5lbs. I prefer heavy and crisp to light and sloppy.

What's the issue you are having with the trigger? Can you not find your particular sweet spot, do you want a lighter trigger, or is it not holding the setting you're adjusting it to?

I don't know that anyone is making an aftermarket trigger for the Ballista. Have you found one?

I think i like a setting and then bam the next range trip I'm complaining, so I'm going with the no sweet spot. Also, no I haven't found any, but I figured somebody in here would know. Theres a guy on here(maybe GON ) that worked on my FNAR trigger.

I think i like a setting and then bam the next range trip I'm complaining, so I'm going with the no sweet spot. Also, no I haven't found any, but I figured somebody in here would know. Theres a guy on here(maybe GON ) that worked on my FNAR trigger.

You can probably find someone willing to work on it, but I've checked all over and can't find an aftermarket trigger.

Back
Top Bottom