• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Folding Bed Cover Options? (quality?)

Joshua223

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at folding bed covers and prices run from 180-1000+. I know the more expensive ones will probably be sturdier, but for all I know the 200 cover is made in the same plant as the 300 one. Any thoughts?

Bak Flip and never look back. I’ve had the G2 on my F150 for several years and it’s solid.

I had a cheaper one i got off amazon on my old 05 chevy and it worked great. It was a soft tri fold but you could leave it unlatched and it wouldnt flop around but still kept everything nice and dry.

Soft or hard, trifold or no fold or center fold… loads of options. I’ve had cheap ones and always wanted to upgrade haha. There are so many out there but I agree with bakflip.

I had a cheaper one i got off amazon on my old 05 chevy and it worked great. It was a soft tri fold but you could leave it unlatched and it wouldnt flop around but still kept everything nice and dry.
I had a (non-folding) soft cover on a Dakota years ago that snapped on and kept water out pretty well. Traded for it so I don't know how expensive it was. Left a corner unsnapped while hauling some stuff and it ripped. :(

The cheaper Tri-Fold is what I'm looking at. They have one for about $180 on Amazon that looks like it would do the job. I like the hard cover options, but I don't want to invest that much in a bed cover for an older pickup.

Back
Top Bottom