For anybody looking for a great deal and wanting to set off red flags

I finally found a dealer who only charges one fee per transaction. He said he thought it was not right when dealers charged per firearm. It's literally writing one additional line on the form that they charge you for.

Who and where are they located?

Thanks.... I am waiting on two lowers to come in that I ordered over a year ago... So I stopped in the Gun store to see if they had heard anything about my order... just to make small talk I asked if I needed to pay now or later? I indicated the price I was told over the phone..... and I was corrected, that because there are two lowers, it would be double.... I about pissed myself....

They have to ship to an ffl. I don't think anyone wants to "sign" for all ten, let individual buyers do so. Best bet would be a group buy through a dealer who would collect money from each buyer, place the order, then divy them up on arrival.
I have signed for ten lowers in the past. Traded a mak90 to classic city firearms for ten stripped lowers.

Thanks.... I am waiting on two lowers to come in that I ordered over a year ago... So I stopped in the Gun store to see if they had heard anything about my order... just to make small talk I asked if I needed to pay now or later? I indicated the price I was told over the phone..... and I was corrected, that because there are two lowers, it would be double.... I about pissed myself....
There are multiple FFLs around Atlanta that offer free transfers. Cherokee gun and Pawn, Fast Firearms, Bartow Knife and Gun, Frazier's Tactical, 400 Jewelry and Loan, Forsyth Gun and Pawn and I'm sure a few others. I can't imagine anyone paying for an FFL transfer anymore.

There are multiple FFLs around Atlanta that offer free transfers. Cherokee gun and Pawn, Fast Firearms, Bartow Knife and Gun, Frazier's Tactical, 400 Jewelry and Loan, Forsyth Gun and Pawn and I'm sure a few others. I can't imagine anyone paying for an FFL transfer anymore.

Is this right? Can anyone confirm this info???

Yes, I am 100% on Cherokee. I've used their services. It's just so dang far for me. What about the others....

I also know there is that new guy on here over in the Marietta area.

I guess I want someone to confirm 400 pawn and Forsyth pawn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom