• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For Jeep Owners, By A Jeep Owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like with every new model the guys with the older models say the newer one is not a jeep. It's a vicious cycle. I don't discriminate, I think they are all worthy...

It's like with every new model the guys with the older models say the newer one is not a jeep. It's a vicious cycle. I don't discriminate, I think they are all worthy...

The TJ was welcomed with open arms... the only 2 complaints with the YJ were the square headlamps and lack of a V8 option.
JK's are a different story. Its basically a new Cherokee but with a squashed front end and a mini van motor...

I meant nutshell that equation of points system he had going on there??

So if theres a diesel under the hood of this cj-8 NV forty five hundrend equiped machine then its got the ultimate points advantage??????

My wife had a 08 four door rubicon and puttin a minivan motor was the dumbest thing they ever did. It was a capable platform but I think they would have been much better off if they had kept the four . 0...

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g266_gaducker_DE.jpg

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g266_gaducker_front.jpg

Last edited:
I meant nutshell that equation of points system he had going on there??

So if theres a diesel under the hood of this cj-8 NV forty five hundrend equiped machine then its got the ultimate points advantage??????

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g266_gaducker_DE.jpg

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g266_gaducker_front.jpg

Almost... its too clean. Post dirty pics for mad props :D

I own a jk. I see zero resemblance in a Cherokee. Every model of the wrangler has seen body/ motor changes. Dont really see how a wider wheel base and a slightly angled grill make it a soccer mom car, but I agree the engine isn't what it could be but It has never failed me.

That said with stock everything I've taken it through many mud pits trail rides, and rescued other vehicles from those same places. sorry if yall think I don't belong, but I'll still waive at you :D

4 doors on a jeep......it's just sacrilege........

Yeah... I wasn't a fan of the unlimited either...
I don't care for the massive amount of plastic in the bumpers, fender flares, etc. The 4.0 is regarded as one of the best if not greatest off road engines ever built.
Put a color matching hard top on it and you've got an H3 clone...
Just sad...

with the electronic stability control and traction control......i want to drive my jeep, not ride in it while a computer drives it........and on any model jeep with an automatic.....wtf?

with the electronic stability control and traction control......i want to drive my jeep, not ride in it while a computer drives it........and on any model jeep with an automatic.....wtf?

The only thing my " computer" controls is emissions.
To be fair TJ, YJ, and some CJ were automatic. But yes WTF?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom