• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For Jeep Owners, By A Jeep Owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wont yall wave at "new jeeps"? I wave at yall.... and I always get a wave back. Most of the time, it's the "older jeep" initiating the wave. I guess I usually score higher points and require to be waved to, as stated in the etiquette. I have had this JK submerged in mud/water up to the door handles numerous times. Also, that is my Cherokee above... Anyone gettin' a ride together, post it on ODT.

Most JK owners don't wave. If I see one that is stock with no mods I won't wave until waved at, if it is modded I will usually wave and about 80% of the time I get a wave back.

Oh and here is my TJ...

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_be52638d.jpg

Apparently the persons responsible for this Jeep hierarchy list need to learn a thing or two.
#1 FSJs (Full Size Jeeps for the uninitiated) Rule and should undoubtedly be placed much higher on the hierarchy list in fact very near the top with proper respect paid to their elders. With their heavy duty never say die factory components they are what many Jr jeeps aspire to be when they grow up or are completed. Anyone who would put a YJ or TJ above *choke choke* or even close to an FSJ obviously is a Jr Jeeper with much to learn about proper Jeep etiquette. Now move your Jr ass off the trail or become an obstacle. :)
#2 If in doubt see #1
i176.photobucket.com_albums_w188_bighonkinjeep_007_7_1_1_zpsb99cc30e.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the persons responsible for Jeep hierarchy need to learn a thing or two.
#1 FSJs (Full Size Jeeps for the uninitiated) Rule and should undoubtedly be placed #1, the proper place on the hierarchy list. with their heavy duty components they are what many Jr jeeps aspire to be when they grow up or are completed. Anyone who would put a YJ or TJ above *choke choke* or even close to an FSJ obviously is a Jr Jeeper with much to learn about proper Jeep etiquette.
#2 If in doubt see rule #1
that is not a jeep it is a truck , like the difference in a Volkswagen beetle and a Volkswagen bus ,,lol

Apparently the persons responsible for Jeep hierarchy need to learn a thing or two.
#1 FSJs (Full Size Jeeps for the uninitiated) Rule and should undoubtedly be placed #1, the proper place on the hierarchy list. with their heavy duty components they are what many Jr jeeps aspire to be when they grow up or are completed. Anyone who would put a YJ or TJ above *choke choke* or even close to an FSJ obviously is a Jr Jeeper with much to learn about proper Jeep etiquette.
#2 If in doubt see rule #1

While we "Jr Jeepers" as you've so ably put it recognize the capabilities of your rigs, we are a separate and distinct group.
Wranglers have their own culture. XJ, WJ, J10, commando, gladiators, etc are nice; but not subject to the topic at hand...

Geesh just having a little fun at the expense of the little guy. :) Don't get your feelings hurt. I've owned and built a couple myself and recently parted with my CJ7. Just commenting on the hierarchy chart that obviously included the 10 series in the wrong spot.
Everyone knows Jr Jeepers go nuts for the heavy duty gears, axles, and other parts that came standard on the factory on FSJs and spend big bucks trying to emulate their attributes. They really do have lots of offroad advantages over other "ORVs" from that era.
Heck somebody's got to carry the load.
Just having a little fun ragging the other Jeepers which is usually quite acceptable. I guess jest doesn't translate well via computer.
Why so Serious? :)

Last edited:
Geesh just having a little fun at the expense of the little guy. :) Don't get your feelings hurt. I've owned and built a couple myself and recently parted with my CJ7. Just commenting on the hierarchy chart that obviously included the 10 series in the wrong spot.
Everyone knows Jr Jeepers go nuts for the heavy duty gears, axles, and other parts that came standard on the factory on FSJs and spend big bucks trying to emulate their attributes. They really do have lots of offroad advantages over other "ORVs" from that era.
Heck somebody's got to carry the load.
Just having a little fun ragging the other Jeepers which is usually quite acceptable. Why so Serious? :)

Not serious, just wondering why the comparison to pick ups and the like?
And I have had just about all models that carry the Jeep moniker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom