• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For Jeep Owners, By A Jeep Owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cherokee.jpg
Question, since on the topic of jeeps... My cherokee ('92 4.0) runs great and puts out, she is my hunting and play toy. Recently she has had trouble starting up, it turns over fine but takes for ever to crank and has been "sputtering" when I am on the gas. My first thought was "fuel pump", anyone have any input? I don't want to pay someone to fix it for nor pay them to "diagnose" it.

thanks...

View attachment 124864
Question, since on the topic of jeeps... My cherokee ('92 4.0) runs great and puts out, she is my hunting and play toy. Recently she has had trouble starting up, it turns over fine but takes for ever to crank and has been "sputtering" when I am on the gas. My first thought was "fuel pump", anyone have any input? I don't want to pay someone to fix it for nor pay them to "diagnose" it.

thanks...

Pm sent.

wrangler.jpg

Why wont yall wave at "new jeeps"? I wave at yall.... and I always get a wave back. Most of the time, it's the "older jeep" initiating the wave. I guess I usually score higher points and require to be waved to, as stated in the etiquette. I have had this JK submerged in mud/water up to the door handles numerous times. Also, that is my Cherokee above... Anyone gettin' a ride together, post it on ODT.

View attachment 124992

Why wont yall wave at "new jeeps"? I wave at yall.... and I always get a wave back. Most of the time, it's the "older jeep" initiating the wave. I guess I usually score higher points and require to be waved to, as stated in the etiquette. I have had this JK submerged in mud/water up to the door handles numerous times. Also, that is my Cherokee above... Anyone gettin' a ride together, post it on ODT.

Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom