• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett & Snellville area. FFL tranfsers for $5

The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a great service I received from Gary at Inside Line. He's a home based FFL, that does transfers for as low as $5. A PSA lower runs $5, and his highest fee is $25 for first time transfers and $20 max if you use him again. I believe it's 5% of the firearm cost or $25 max, whichever is lower.

1205190957_1.jpg

Be sure to use him for more than just transfers,
He doesn't sell guns out of his house, but he can order guns at dealer pricing. I would just give him an extra tip. The guy does Uber Eats and FFL transfers as his income. He's a good guy and I highly encourage to support him.

I found him by accident when I ordered a lower on PSA. $5 for a lower transfer? Sign me up.

He doesn't sell guns out of his house, but he can order guns at dealer pricing. I would just give him an extra tip. The guy does Uber Eats and FFL transfers as his income. He's a good guy and I highly encourage to support him.

I found him by accident when I ordered a lower on PSA. $5 for a lower transfer? Sign me up.
I only said what I did because there were some that got mad at an FFL that charged extra when they handled, I think, five transfers per visit. The person did not frequent the vender and didn’t even try to purchase anything else.
We need to support those that support us.

I only said what I did because there were some that got mad at an FFL that charged extra when they handled, I think, five transfers per visit. The person did not frequent the vender and didn’t even try to purchase anything else.
We need to support those that support us.
I agree. I always used to buy something when I'd go to Cherokee or other FFL's. Whether it's a box of ammo, or mags, or buy a gun from them as my next purchase.

Back
Top Bottom