• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those that live in Blue Ridge, Ellijay, and Jasper good news

My wife is happy. I'm not. Hopefully a natural disaster comes and irreparably damages 515 just north of Jasper without harming anyone that lives there. By the time I'm done building up the farm and our dream house it will be surrounded by neighborhoods, the property taxes will skyrocket, and I'll just want to sell it all and move again. Crap.
Good news is you should make a ton of money. Bad news is you'll have to do it all over again

My wife is happy. I'm not. Hopefully a natural disaster comes and irreparably damages 515 just north of Jasper without harming anyone that lives there. By the time I'm done building up the farm and our dream house it will be surrounded by neighborhoods, the property taxes will skyrocket, and I'll just want to sell it all and move again. Crap.
That big fat EMP I asked Santa for would go a long way in slowing growth to nil in my lifetime.

I do like shopping at Publix but damn you’re going to be paying big boss money when you get to the register even with the BOGO’s…

You will end up piecing the shopping together between getting some stuff at Publix and the rest of your things at other places to save money. Maybe not so bad if single or just a spouse… whole fam… yeah that’s mortgage money grocery bills…

I do like shopping at Publix but damn you’re going to be paying big boss money when you get to the register even with the BOGO’s…

You will end up piecing the shopping together between getting some stuff at Publix and the rest of your things at other places to save money. Maybe not so bad if single or just a spouse… whole fam… yeah that’s mortgage money grocery bills…
Haven’t been in a Publix since 2010 and have no desire to go into one now.

Back
Top Bottom