• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found 2 Rottweilers

So they removed their collars and set them "free"? :mad:
According to the guy they didn't have a collar. But they got out of a hole in their fence and they did not go look for them. Our Facebook posts finally reached them is the only reason they said anything. It really makes me mad that people do this too dogs. These dogs are awesome and we have already had about 30 different people say they woiukd take them.

According to the guy they didn't have a collar. But they got out of a hole in their fence and they did not go look for them. Our Facebook posts finally reached them is the only reason they said anything. It really makes me mad that people do this too dogs. These dogs are awesome and we have already had about 30 different people say they woiukd take them.
Yeah, they're full of guano. If they can't afford two dogs how in the heck are they going to afford a baby? Arrrggghh.... I'm glad for the dogs THIS all too common story will have a happy ending.
Well done.

Yeah, they're full of guano. If they can't afford two dogs how in the heck are they going to afford a baby? Arrrggghh.... I'm glad for the dogs THIS all too common story will have a happy ending.
Well done.

Yeah I'm not really believeing the story I'm honestly glad they are giving them up so we can make sure they get a good home.

So last night I got a alert that there was motion on the front porch. I look at the camera and catch my wife out "taking them to the bathroom" she's not going to do good with letting these guys go.

IMG_3832.PNG

Yeah I'm not really believeing the story I'm honestly glad they are giving them up so we can make sure they get a good home.

So last night I got a alert that there was motion on the front porch. I look at the camera and catch my wife out "taking them to the bathroom" she's not going to do good with letting these guys go.

View attachment 1555072
Yeah I hated when I had to give up the abandoned dogs I took in. Never had them more than a couple days but when 8-9year old daighters is bawling her eyes out when they leave it's painful!

Well the mystery has been solved. They belong to a family about 3 miles from us. But they don't want them back. They are both registered so we are going to get their papers from them. They apparently had a baby and can't afford to take care of the dogs. We are taking the dogs to meet the new families dog tomorrow so we hope that goes well.

Side note apparently they are trained in German commands. Guess I'll be looking up German. And their names are Tobias and Zamora
Sounds like some lowlifes to me, to just take off the collars and set them free. They may do the same to their new baby.

Back
Top Bottom