• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia busted

Probably had it shipped from CO or another 'recreational' marijuana state by a 'friend'.

The old advice about 'Caesar's wife' comes to mind when you've made both the ATF and local PD look bad...

I can't believe all of you that think this guy was some sort of hero or law abiding citizen. He's a 30 yr old man who got famous from playing video games and then pretending to be a Russian that blows things up. He's probably the most immature person you'd ever meet. Of course he was dumb enough to order drugs and got caught. Have you seen his videos? The guy is a freaking idiot.

Good riddance to a fool who gives all RESPONSIBLE guns owners a bad name.

Looks like honey or butter?

What in the Sam Hill?

I know what butter looks like and I know what honey looks like and neither look alike.

So he was doing the vape oil thing? Either way, hope he has a good lawyer...

I didn't even know butane honey was actually a thing. Learn something new every day.

I'd never heard of it either. Honestly I figured it was going to be prescription pills that he received in the mail.

I hear that's a big thing now. An online "doctor" in another country assesses your symptoms over the computer, prescribes you some pills and then you pay to have them mailed to you.

yup looks like my prediction on hash oil was right on. and yah this has been the latest and greatest thing thats going around everywhere. its considered the same as normal possession in some states but here is considered a controlled substance and EXTREMELY good chance that it came from a legal state. I still want to know how they found out about the delivery in the first place. This goes on everyday and very rarely are folks actually caught

I can't believe all of you that think this guy was some sort of hero or law abiding citizen. He's a 30 yr old man who got famous from playing video games and then pretending to be a Russian that blows things up. He's probably the most immature person you'd ever meet. Of course he was dumb enough to order drugs and got caught. Have you seen his videos? The guy is a freaking idiot.

Good riddance to a fool who gives all RESPONSIBLE guns owners a bad name.

Not disagreeing with you, but pretty sure he was in front of a green screen for that one.

yup looks like my prediction on hash oil was right on. and yah this has been the latest and greatest thing thats going around everywhere. its considered the same as normal possession in some states but here is considered a controlled substance and EXTREMELY good chance that it came from a legal state. I still want to know how they found out about the delivery in the first place. This goes on everyday and very rarely are folks actually caught
Hmmmmm... you seem to know an aweful lot about this high powered wacky backy honey stuff.
:pound:

Seriously though, can drug dogs pick it up? I don't know if USPS even uses drug dogs at all, but the Feds were dying to bust this guy so it wouldn't surprise me if they had been checking out every piece of mail he sent or received.

Our tax dollars at work.

SMFH

Hmmmmm... you seem to know an aweful lot about this high powered wacky backy honey stuff.
:pound:

Seriously though, can drug dogs pick it up? I don't know if USPS even uses drug dogs at all, but the Feds were dying to bust this guy so it wouldn't surprise me if they had been checking out every piece of mail he sent or received.

Our tax dollars at work.

SMFH

hey what can i say, college was fun :hippie:. and im sure dogs would have zero problems picking it up, its just usps doesnt use dogs. but i'd agree right with you that if they were really dying to bust him they would be doing everything they can. but thats the only explanation because i'd put money if the folks at the post office found it the only thing that would happen would he would be receiving an empty box lol.

One thing that i keep wondering though is just why the hell did they have such a hard on for the guy anyways. he was an entertainer doing a completely legal action.

One thing that i keep wondering though is just why the hell did they have such a hard on for the guy anyways. he was an entertainer doing a completely legal action.

Not sure we really know what kind of things he was doing, just that he posted some shooting vids on youtube. He could be up to any number of dubious other activities, starting with drugs, who knows what else.

hey what can i say, college was fun :hippie:. and im sure dogs would have zero problems picking it up, its just usps doesnt use dogs. but i'd agree right with you that if they were really dying to bust him they would be doing everything they can. but thats the only explanation because i'd put money if the folks at the post office found it the only thing that would happen would he would be receiving an empty box lol.

I'm surprised USPS doesn't have dogs. When I lived on Yokota Air Base the police were called SP's (Security Police) and they would show up randomly at both post offices on base with their German Shepards and have them sniff every box in the place. I guess a military base is a lot different than a Post Office in Franklin County GA though. LMAO!

I don't know why they wanted this guy so bad, but they've got him now. I hate it for him and his family. His life is ruined.

I'm surprised USPS doesn't have dogs. When I lived on Yokota Air Base the police were called SP's (Security Police) and they would show up randomly at both post offices on base with their German Shepards and have them sniff every box in the place. I guess a military base is a lot different than a Post Office in Franklin County GA though. LMAO!

I don't know why they wanted this guy so bad, but they've got him now. I hate it for him and his family. His life is ruined.

eh hopefully not ruined yet. depending upon the circumstances he may have a couple routes to try and fight it, i just hope his videos were lucrative enough for him to have the money he's gonna need to beat it

This may be a total coincidence but I would swear on my mother he was at adventure outdoors yesterday checking out some sigs right next to me. The resemblance was incredible enough for me to try not to stare.

Back
Top Bottom