FPS Russia is out of prison.

The "stuff" was shipped to a PO box that he had.

I "heard" he never had a chance to open the package, one of many packages in his PO box, and the gov could never show a payment or transaction for the item in question. He claimed it was not his, nor had he ordered it.

Again a case of somebody doing their thang, not hurting anyone else, and the gov has to step in and stop the fun....
Didn’t mention fact he had called post office 3 times to see if package was in! When they called to tell him it was there he came straight to post office which is less than mile from his house at time! Also the package had a strong marijuana smell to it! Also it had his name on front of it!

A friend of mine, his uncle is the sheriff in his area and arrested him more than once. Dude already had the atf watchin him for his videos bc they thought he was the one makin machine guns. They belonged to some dealer. So you get raided once and eventually those charges were dropped but to then continue makin the videos(no problem there) but then to start having drugs mailed to your house while you are in possession of any firearm is asking for trouble. If was a target of the sheriffs department and atf i damn sure would be followin the laws. He made a dumd decision and now he is payin for it. End of story
I know Stevie quite well. I don’t know that they are related, but who knows.
ATF was cool until the murder, then all the alphabet agency’s started looking real hard. First the ATF checked and make sure he was only using Tannerite, he was good on that. But with all the attention he should have had enough sense not to have THC oil mailed to him. Knowing Kyle he probably figured hey if it’s legal all over no-one would even care.
Kyle is a good guy that got caught up in... something, something bigger than himself. I suspect his business manager/partner was into some real sketchy ****. That’s is just my opinion, based on knowing the manager for a few months before he was killed. Real paranoid and wouldn’t talk much if he didn’t know you. Nothing wrong with that I know a lot of folks in western Virginia that are the same way and solid people.
This just more of a vibe I got from him and doesn’t really mean anything. However I was still in LE at the time and knew all the local cops, and they just would not talk about it.
Kinda like “hey man you all ever figure anything out about that murder?” And they would answer “that sure is a nice color blue in those lights...” LOL

No, it's not OK. And YES there is a law against that.

Being under the influence of ANY mind altering substance (including beer) is illegal while in possession of a firearm. Being drunk and having a gun on your person is very illegal. You don't even have to fire it to be arrested for it.

YES, it does AFFECT persons who are not willing participants. This asshat Kyle Myers is literally getting high,playing with guns and then posting videos about it. His stupidity gives gun grabbers more leverage while they spread their propaganda to take OUR weapons away.

BTW, I'm pro cannabis legalization (I'm anti alcohol). I'm also pro gun and pro law. If you can't obey state and federal laws then you shouldn't own guns. Don't give the idiots an excuse to take away your guns and your freedom. Follow the laws and you won't be crying in a cell like Kyle has been.

Sorry if you're a fan of Kyle. But he was breaking the law in several ways. There's no debating that fact.
You can carry, handle, and even fire guns as long as your intoxication level is not the same limit as DUI.
However I don’t know that he was “getting high” on anything when he was making videos, I’m sure he wasn’t when he made a few at the range I was working at, at least not that anyone could tell. As far as I could tell he was getting all his weapons legally, I handled several of his transfers, no telling how many came through that store, I was working only a few days a week.

A friend of mine, his uncle is the sheriff in his area and arrested him more than once. Dude already had the atf watchin him for his videos bc they thought he was the one makin machine guns. They belonged to some dealer. So you get raided once and eventually those charges were dropped but to then continue makin the videos(no problem there) but then to start having drugs mailed to your house while you are in possession of any firearm is asking for trouble. If was a target of the sheriffs department and atf i damn sure would be followin the laws. He made a dumd decision and now he is payin for it. End of story
Actually no, he never was arrested before that. No he wasn't making machine guns either nor did that "package" go to his house. He did have a target on him, but I assure you it's not the local sheriff. As, Ken already mentioned, we along with a few others on this site know him personally.

You can carry, handle, and even fire guns as long as your intoxication level is not the same limit as DUI.
However I don’t know that he was “getting high” on anything when he was making videos, I’m sure he wasn’t when he made a few at the range I was working at, at least not that anyone could tell. As far as I could tell he was getting all his weapons legally, I handled several of his transfers, no telling how many came through that store, I was working only a few days a week.
And yes I know he broke the law, and not a huge fan other than it was cool that I knew him. We weren’t friends, but I doubt he’s the bad guy he’s suspected of being. I do think he got caught up in something... probably greed. That is common enough.

I know Stevie quite well. I don’t know that they are related, but who knows.
ATF was cool until the murder, then all the alphabet agency’s started looking real hard. First the ATF checked and make sure he was only using Tannerite, he was good on that. But with all the attention he should have had enough sense not to have THC oil mailed to him. Knowing Kyle he probably figured hey if it’s legal all over no-one would even care.
Kyle is a good guy that got caught up in... something, something bigger than himself. I suspect his business manager/partner was into some real sketchy ****. That’s is just my opinion, based on knowing the manager for a few months before he was killed. Real paranoid and wouldn’t talk much if he didn’t know you. Nothing wrong with that I know a lot of folks in western Virginia that are the same way and solid people.
This just more of a vibe I got from him and doesn’t really mean anything. However I was still in LE at the time and knew all the local cops, and they just would not talk about it.
Kinda like “hey man you all ever figure anything out about that murder?” And they would answer “that sure is a nice color blue in those lights...” LOL

There’s a video somewhere that goes into the murder and investigation pretty good. If I remember correctly, the building where the murder happened was pretty much left untouched/abandoned and the dudes car was just left out front. Very weird stuff.

There’s a video somewhere that goes into the murder and investigation pretty good. If I remember correctly, the building where the murder happened was pretty much left untouched/abandoned and the dudes car was just left out front. Very weird stuff.
Its still "abandoned". Its 10 minutes from where I live.

Back
Top Bottom