• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia is out of prison.

FB_IMG_1569862058961.jpg

The war on drugs is one more arrest away from being won. 48 years and we are there

I feel soooooo much safer.........

I can’t wait until y’all run into one of these “trained” officers that can smell a faint odor, which gives them probable cause to toss your car. After they remove everything from your vehicle and don’t find ****, then leave and you can repack your car on the side of the interstate.

I feel safer every day knowing this happens.

No, it's not OK. And YES there is a law against that.

Being under the influence of ANY mind altering substance (including beer) is illegal while in possession of a firearm. Being drunk and having a gun on your person is very illegal. You don't even have to fire it to be arrested for it.

This asshat Kyle Myers is literally getting high,playing with guns and then posting videos about it. . Don't give the idiots an excuse to take away your guns and your freedom. Follow the laws and you won't be crying in a cell like Kyle has been.

Sorry if you're a fan of Kyle. But he was breaking the law in several ways. There's no debating that fact.
WOW; I'm not a fan of his but have seen a few of his video's, The few I have seen did not show him smoking or drinking and he did not appear DRUNK . In the video here he state's it was a half ounce delivered to a post office box. some said it was oil and he pleaded guilty for distribution that charge is a thirty year max. now I don't know How do you???

The "stuff" was shipped to a PO box that he had.

I "heard" he never had a chance to open the package, one of many packages in his PO box, and the gov could never show a payment or transaction for the item in question. He claimed it was not his, nor had he ordered it.

Again a case of somebody doing their thang, not hurting anyone else, and the gov has to step in and stop the fun....

If I remember correctly, it was THC oil that he had mailed to his house. I think that was why it was federal cause it shipped from across state lines.

Still a chicken **** charge.

He said it was both state and federal, but the state screwed up their warrant and had to drop the case so the feds just prosecuted. It sounds like he may have been an SOT from what he was saying.

He did popularize gund with a lot of non-gun folks... I can't count how many people would say "you like guns, you should see this russian guy...". Yeah, he did a lot of stupid stuff, but so does literally everyone on YouTube it seems like.

This is MERICA! he got stupid rich for doing stupid things then the good ol' boogaloo stepped in.
Yes he had a good gig going on................most people only dream of half of the Firearms he was able to shoot and crap to blow up...............Lost his 2nd A Rights and 400,000 worth of Firearms..............

Being under the influence of ANY mind altering substance (including beer) is illegal while in possession of a firearm. Being drunk and having a gun on your person is very illegal. You don't even have to fire it to be arrested for it.

Not in Georgia.

The "stuff" was shipped to a PO box that he had.

I "heard" he never had a chance to open the package, one of many packages in his PO box, and the gov could never show a payment or transaction for the item in question. He claimed it was not his, nor had he ordered it.

Again a case of somebody doing their thang, not hurting anyone else, and the gov has to step in and stop the fun....
This is true

Back
Top Bottom