• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Frat boys spit on wounded vet, urinate on American flag

I hate this entitlement group 100x more than the other everybody is always whining about. The money'd entitled need a trip to the woodshed daily.

I get college kids have always been stupid, but the volume of their stupid sure seems to be turned up lately.

Good for UF expelling the three (ruined careers as future rocket surgeons not withstanding) and I hope Emory's stance of "not our guys" is accurate.

I get college kids have always been stupid, but the volume of their stupid sure seems to be turned up lately.

Good for UF expelling the three (ruined careers as future rocket surgeons not withstanding) and I hope Emory's stance of "not our guys" is accurate.
Unless they were there as representatives of the school i dont see how there could be grounds for academic punishment, especially from a university that recieves public funding

Unpopular opinion i know, but as unpopular as it is peopke are allowed to have **** opinions. I didnt read about any criminal charges being filed so what grounds does the university have to expel these douches?

Unless they were there as representatives of the school i dont see how there could be grounds for academic punishment, especially from a university that recieves public funding

Unpopular opinion i know, but as unpopular as it is peopke are allowed to have **** opinions. I didnt read about any criminal charges being filed so what grounds does the university have to expel these douches?
I believe universities have LOTS of latitude for expelling students.

Back
Top Bottom