• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Frat boys spit on wounded vet, urinate on American flag

Fraternities have just outlived their usefulness.

Kids across America are being brought up without respect for others, and much more selfishness. Kids entering college, in general, are much less mature than those of 50 years ago. We don't need organizations to corral them with others like them, and encourage their juvenile behavior.

I get all that but as has been said countless times, you have the right to do a lot of things, INCLUDING suffering the consequences of your actions.
If a university finds their behavior unbecoming so be it. Let them sign up at some more Commie leaning university. It's not like there's a shortage of them. Hell Berkley might give those boys a free ride.
a university that receives publuc funding should be devoid if political and social opinion, like our gov lol

a university that receives publuc funding should be devoid if political and social opinion, like our gov lol
I think pizzing on the American flag and assaulting wounded veterans is an area a STATE funded university could probably draw a reasonable line at. But again, I might be low on d-nozzle toleration fluid.

I think pizzing on the American flag and assaulting wounded veterans is an area a STATE funded university could probably draw a reasonable line at. But again, I might be low on d-nozzle toleration fluid.
No such thing as reasonable with any beaurocrats, you know this :)

10' KOTCS Bullwhip.jpg
they just need proper training is all !

A good old fashioned blood letting would cure what ails em :heh::heh::heh:

Back
Top Bottom