• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Frat boys spit on wounded vet, urinate on American flag

I believe universities have LOTS of latitude for expelling students.
Maybe, i dont know the specifics but i have a huge problem with universities that receive gov funding anyway

Valdosta state didnt expel anyone, why is this different, especially considering it had nothing to do with school

Maybe, i dont know the specifics but i have a huge problem with universities that receive gov funding anyway

Valdosta state didnt expel anyone, why is this different, especially considering it had nothing to do with school
Don't know. You'd have to ask their respective administrations. Personally, I think "government funded" schools, at ALL levels, should expel a LOT more people so I'm probably coming at this from a different place.

Don't know. You'd have to ask their respective administrations. Personally, I think "government funded" schools, at ALL levels, should expel a LOT more people so I'm probably coming at this from a different place.
Lol true haha

My thing is while id love to kick their ass, i and a bunch of other good americans joined because we believe in america (not its gov, more for the nation as a whole).

I defend their right to be ****bags. The spitting on folks is assault so thats a criminal charge i guess if its persued, but the rest is disgusting but is a right

Last edited:
Lol true haha

My thing is while id love to their ass, i and a bunch of other good americans joined because we believe in america (not its gov, more for the nation as a whole).

I defend their right to be ****bags. The spitting on folks is assault so thats a criminal charge i guess if its persued, but the rest is disgusting but is a right
I get all that but as has been said countless times, you have the right to do a lot of things, INCLUDING suffering the consequences of your actions.
If a university finds their behavior unbecoming so be it. Let them sign up at some more Commie leaning university. It's not like there's a shortage of them. Hell Berkley might give those boys a free ride.

Unpopular opinion i know, but as unpopular as it is peopke are allowed to have **** opinions. I didnt read about any criminal charges being filed so what grounds does the university have to expel these douches?
It was my understanding that they were expelled from the fraternity, not the university.

Back
Top Bottom