• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraudulent credit card charges

Yes.I had to cancel a MasterCard last year, after using Venmo to pay for one thing, and Zelle to pay for another item off this site. I’m not sure where the breach/ fraud came from…whether it came through this site, through Zell, or through Venmo. Either way, I had never had a problem with my card until I made those two transactions. Then it turned into a holy cluster phuk! That card # was Sold/traded & purchases attempted from multiple countries. All attempts were online. Never in person..
too old to de venmo or zelle, if the cc doesn't work cold green backs always do.

get in/on a Privacy account...you can have as many "burner" cards as your little heart desires.....you can set daily limits/monthly limits/one time burner cards...it's soo simple, and nothing to worry about....they work just like credit cards....it's simple.....REALLY great to use for fitness contracts.....and other stuff where they want to sell you this great, one time thing, however you need to "re up" yearly....nope....just use a burner card...it goes away after the first use....bingo bango...

I have never experienced so much card fraud since I moved to Virginia. The scam calls are all local as well. It's unreal the places trying to scam mountain folk out of their money. It's discusting the depts of depravity some will go to for money.

Just recently had to cancel my mastercard for the THIRD time.
Somebody fraudently made a charge on a genealogy site of all places.
I caught that one.
Before I started using RFID blocking card holders my wife's card was attempted to use for a computer.
She had NEVER used the card, so I figured somebody near her scanned her purse with a reader.
Bank caught that charge.
I use my card for everything, seldom pay by check or cash. Not responsible for fraud charges, so I don't care, just occasional inconveniences.

I had 2 Amazon cards hacked. These cards were never even activated but somehow, someone hacked them and tried to buy items online. I was notified and canceled the cards. Luckily I was not out anything.

Amazon told me that thieves have a way of getting your information even if you never use the card.

Sounded like an inside job to me.

A couple years ago my Email and eBay and Amazon and cell phone accounts all
Got hacked at the same time

Had to be a virus or something.

I’ve only had one card get hacked , right after I used it at a fast food joint on a road trip
And my company truck has card got skimmed at a pay at the pump gas station

They weren’t able to use it , since they thought the first four digits of the odometer reading you have to type in were the pin

Back
Top Bottom