• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freaking School Bus Camera Ticket!

Mo%*]>*{ker!

Yet another money grab!

I got a ticket from one of those automated school bus camera things.

The situation was that I was doing a u turn, the road I was turning onto had 3 lanes, and when I started the turn, the bus had no light on-not even the yellow. Apparently, the lights came on when I was abeam of the bus and 3 full lanes away.

And from the pics, you can see that the freaking stop sign hasn’t even come out by the time I am gone-fully in front of and beyond the bus.

I didn’t pass the bus in any kind of dangerous manner. Heck, I never even saw any of the lights that day.

Has anyone had any success fighting these Bs things?

I mean, what the heck is anyone supposed to do-when you are three lanes over and the red lights come on?

This pisses me off, but I’m not sure if it is worth fighting.

We already have a thread here about what happens when you don't stop. Pretty sad.

I got pulled over once when my girls were young and taking them to school. The idiot pulled up behind me in the school parking lot to prove a point. He said I was speeding I. The school zone and should know better since I had small children. I told him I was going the posted speed limit for the school zone 35. He said no it’s 25. We argued back and forth until I said tell you what, how about you follow me down to the sign. It was 35. He said well it’s 25 coming from the other direction. I said then I’ll continue to come from this direction. The next week the sign was changed to 25. lol

ha-ha-point.gif

Back
Top Bottom