• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FRIDAY(Saturday too)night dranks….

I’m out of my Breckenridge..but backup is coming. My buddy from TX is headed over with an unknown source..and it’s always a good one.
Soooo my buddy brought some Clyde Mays and Woodford. Never had the Mays but it was gooood on the rocks with a few woodford cherries. I did have a headache this am
1662857504639.gif

Haven’t had Elijah Craig since they went to a NAS bottling a long time back. Picked one up yesterday.……still good!

2 of those watching UGA. Now onto the wine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 8
Yesterday was a night mare for me....First I received a letter from a new mortgage company that had bought out my old one...It said that I was behind in two payments.....Pissed off I called them and said I had back transfer numbers that they had been paid..The guy in I think the Philippines said no problem they had received it.. So problem solved. And then I received a phone call that the VA had a request that I needed a CAT Scan on my lungs for several dark spots and a MRI on my back....Well I said pissed off that had already been done at a civilian hospital..to which the moron lady said I'll set you up with an appointment..Yo brain dead that's already been done...She finally asked me if I had a preferred civilian doctor, and I said no..To which she said I'll send it to Community Care and I said ok..And then I received a text saying that Appalachia hospital was trying to contact me..I had taken four fingers of turkey after the bull chit about clearing the mortgage company and then dealing with the VA crap and finally the PM I thought came from the hospital in Blairsville. My Bride is in a PCH Personal Care Home up there..It scared the hell out of me.....I thought I was going to hear that which I have been dreading..;.I thought I was prepared and I am not...................I called and found out that it was not the hospital it was the Hospice company..She was thank God ok..I drank to more than I should had and fell done and busted my self up...Luckily I had close friends up to help me...Yesterday was a really had day and I am paying for it today.. I put down close to a half gallon of turkey 101 yesterday..A day I don't want to relive...

Back
Top Bottom