• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

from who and how long?

flhx

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Trying to compile a list of stores that have backorders and how long it took to recive your products ie. Mags, ammo, ammo parts, so if you placed orders that were on bo and have recived them please post from who, how long and what you ordered, so as we the great community of the odt know who is some of the better dealers/stores to hand over our hard earned money to, and thank you to all that post..ps please don't start store bashing we all just about know who NOT to deal with thanks again..

Gt Distributors December, 26 ordered 2 Sig M400 fde and od green still no word.
PSA upper minus bcg/handle ordered Jan.10 will be here tomorrow.
my PSA upper from 1/19 will be here tomorrow. i have gotten 3 uppers from them in less than 2 weeks each since christmas. talked to someone there about something else and complimented that change. they hired more shop folks and are taking orders in smaller batches to improve their turnaround. ill take it.

ranier arms- noveske lower- ordered yesterday and got email today that they were preparing to ship and needed FFL info.

botach...dont do it!
sportsmansguide was my favorite vendor in 2012 and they are now on my dont do it list.

Back
Top Bottom