• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SIG,
I have a large # of mags for the AR, what I need is some mags for a Mini-14 (.223). Can you get your hands on any of these???

I have all the mags I need for AR, but now I am in the same boat. I need mags for my m&p 15-22.........I also am waiting to see what range he is talking about, he said it was great. Hopefully it will be soon as the wife wants to go shoot soon........

Anyone know of any gun store/outdoor stores in my area, or close to it, that are hiring? I'm a in need of a job. I was laid off from my job because of an injury but I am back to 100% now and my last employer "doesn't need any help right now". Anyone know of anywhere that is hiring? Lol and I know McDonalds is always hiring. Don't need to be reminded lol. Thanks in advanced.

I mean I'm ok with a company raising prices a little in response to something in the supply chain. i.e gas prices when distribution is messed up. Supply and demand. But this situation is strange because it is just panic buying and folks are really cashing in. I would understand a 10% increase (while still complaining), but these prices? I'll wait until I find a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom