Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicCityFirearms

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
513   0
Reaction score
I have 1 Daniel Defense factory MK18 SBR in stock and ready to form 3 or 4 out. This is the 10.3" bbl model and is chamber in 556. Rifle is all black and comes with a Magpul MOE stock, chrome lined barrel, black RIS II Rail, and hard case.

Cash Price $1370 Plus Sales Tax If Applicable
Card Price $1410 Plus Sales Tax If Applicable

NFA Transfer Tax of $200 is also required and due upon form 4 submittal to the NFA Branch.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
I have 1 Daniel Defense factory MK18 SBR in stock and ready to form 3 or 4 out. This is the 10.3" bbl model and is chamber in 556. Rifle is all black and comes with a Magpul MOE stock, chrome lined barrel, black RIS II Rail, and hard case. This rifle is in house and is ready for immediate transfer via form 3 or form 4. Yes, we can efile your paperwork if you qualify. This is the last one I will have at this price. Next shipment will cost more due to a price increase at the distributor.

Cash Price $1302 Plus Sales Tax If Applicable
Card Price $1352 Plus Sales Tax If Applicable

NFA Transfer Tax of $200 is also required and due upon form 4 submittal.

If you are not local to the Athens area you can send me a copy of your trust and a certafied check and I can get everything rolling. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Do you efile it or paper form?

See bold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom