• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Daniel Defense MK18 556 10.3" BBL BLK Factory SBR $1302

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the route I went once I actually handled an AR pistol with the Sig brace. Yeah, it's an arm brace 100% BUT that is about a close to a stock as you can get with out actually having one. I'll eventually go the SBR route but since I just had rotator reconstruction and bicep tendon reattachment on my left side I can actually use the brace legitimately. That brace was a game changer IMO.

I agree. I handled a Sig pistol, forgot the model with it and its was all that bad. Not sure how it feels actually firing it. How is shooting with the brace on your arm?

I code surgeries for a hospital and know exactly what you're talking about with the shoulder, did they go arthroscopic?

300.jpg
I agree. I handled a Sig pistol, forgot the model with it and its was all that bad. Not sure how it feels actually firing it. How is shooting with the brace on your arm?

I code surgeries for a hospital and know exactly what you're talking about with the shoulder, did they go arthroscopic?

I finished a 300 BLKout pistol a couple weeks ago with the sig brace. It's perfectly comfortable to shoot shouldered and I'm 6'2" 225. Strapping that thing to your arm just seems like a bad idea. The heavy rubber is not really pliable enough to be any kind of comfortable and then you have a cannon strapped to your strong arm. What could go wrong.

Totally impractical and non tactical when used as approved

That being said I just ordered 2 more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom