• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Daniel Defense MK18 556 10.3" BBL BLK Factory SBR $1302

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stays in jail until the stamp comes back...

You should be able to take the upper home with you. Most dealers will allow this. As long as you don't slap it on a lower, you're good to go. Plus, if you know someone with an SBR lower, you can play with the upper while the lower remains in NFA jail. ;)

You should be able to take the upper home with you. Most dealers will allow this. As long as you don't slap it on a lower, you're good to go. Plus, if you know someone with an SBR lower, you can play with the upper while the lower remains in NFA jail. ;)

Or you could just spend $100 and put a pistol lower together to use the upper on until the NFA lower is released.

Smart man right here. Lower, lpk and sig brace. Can keep the setup if you like or sell to the next guy waiting for his form 4.

This the route I went once I actually handled an AR pistol with the Sig brace. Yeah, it's an arm brace 100% BUT that is about a close to a stock as you can get with out actually having one. I'll eventually go the SBR route but since I just had rotator reconstruction and bicep tendon reattachment on my left side I can actually use the brace legitimately. That brace was a game changer IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom