Item Name: info on .22lr

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 0.00

Caliber: .22lr bullets

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Sorry if your a flipper, but here it goes....
Wal-Mart put its bulk bullets such as .22lr out between 0700hrs and 0800, they never know if they are on the truck until they get to the store that night before, but their policy is they don't go to the floor till every thing in shipment is broken down computer logged in to inventory. So as long as the workers in the sport area are not on the take, you now have a fair chance of buying some bulk just be there at the time of stocking. Two Wal-Mart non-manager persons offered to call the day prior for a fee to enlighten me as to when the stock would going out. On line I have found that you can buy and have bulk delivered to you house, but some one has to be there to sign for them.

Shenanigans. I've seen Sporting Goods employees at Walmart stocking ammo at all times of day. I caught a guy as he was stocking 22 bulk packs at 2:30pm.

Agreed that's not true. Two stores close to me one stock at 7am and one at 7pm. I do agree that once you know the time a store stocks they are pretty much the same each day, but each store is different.

I bought 3-550 Federal on Wednesday for $76.22 at around 1:30 or so. No, they are not for sale because I shoot 22 at least once a month. Deals are out there just have to keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom