FT Can I use your reloading equipment?

StolenfromAfrica

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Can I use your reloading equipment?

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: neg.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to work with a reloader in the area. Wanting to use someones reloader and load ammo. Will purchase all components need to make ammo. Because trying to find ammo is hard. Also, i know that i started the last sentence with a conjuction. Also if you let me use your equipment and dont want to spend the time I will reload for you. Thank to any one that can help me out.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

bet you are new to re-loading. It will be easier for you to get your own equipment. Imo very few would lend out their equipment and if you reload you know that you only shoot your own reloads. It would have to be a dear friend who you trust literally with your life to let them reload for you.

Item Description: Looking to work with a reloader in the area. Wanting to use someones reloader and load ammo. Will purchase all components need to make ammo. Because trying to find ammo is hard. Also, i know that i started the last sentence with a conjuction. Also if you let me use your equipment and dont want to spend the time I will reload for you. Thank to any one that can help me out.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Were you brought to America? Are you a dreadlock rasta?

Have you ever done any handloading before?

Back
Top Bottom