FT Can I use your reloading equipment?

I really and truly hope that you are wrong on that.

I love your sig line BTW.:)

I think that as long as we don't get another "incident" we should be back to normal by September-October on equipment.

And the sig line came to me when I was sitting in my office, if you know what I mean.

Yep! Someone hooked me up in shackles and chains in the dead of night. Huddled me on to a boat full of white men. Then forced me down into the bowels of this mighty ship. I was given a ladle of cold grits everyday for two weeks. Then i brought up in to deck and offloaded in a new place. More white men then i had ever seen. So many Africans being sold as work horses and bulls to breed with house nigas. I escaped and found a gun then whist i walking the underground railroad i came upon a a few grand ghost with sharply creased hats. Then guided me to this site and said this is how you free your brothren. Nah good story tho raised in the south.

Yep! Someone hooked me up in shackles and chains in the dead of night. Huddled me on to a boat full of white men. Then forced me down into the bowels of this mighty ship. I was given a ladle of cold grits everyday for two weeks. Then i brought up in to deck and offloaded in a new place. More white men then i had ever seen. So many Africans being sold as work horses and bulls to breed with house nigas. I escaped and found a gun then whist i walking the underground railroad i came upon a a few grand ghost with sharply creased hats. Then guided me to this site and said this is how you free your brothren. Nah good story tho raised in the south.

i can relate, as" i was born a poor black child".

Stolen... none that is why im looking for someone that could help me learn and use their equipment like we need to become buddy buddy! I would like to learn! Message too Short!

What is your reloading experiance?
none that is why im looking for someone that could help me learn and use their equipment like we need to become buddy buddy! I would like to learn!

Back
Top Bottom