• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fyi, urgent!!! Possible emergency alert for fema region iii

Bet my paycheck they are just using up all of their budgets before fiscal year-end on Sep 30th so they retain the same next fiscal year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376883477.403902.jpg

All credible information comes from "former senators" right? I mean hey, we've never had bat **** crazy senators before.

Bet my paycheck they are just using up all of their budgets before fiscal year-end on Sep 30th so they retain the same next fiscal year.
This! I've seen agencies, and sub-agencies use their budgets for stupid amounts of BS items just to use up their budget before the end of the fiscal year, just so they can say they need the same mount of cash for next year. 40,000 in coffee, anyone?

Exactly. :tsk:
And that woman had the most ANNOYING presentation style. Could she have said "A.... R..... 15" with any more drama? :rolleyes:
Please note the last word on the screen shot in the intro at 0:17 is PARODY!

Exactly. :tsk:
And that woman had the most ANNOYING presentation style. Could she have said "A.... R..... 15" with any more drama? :rolleyes:
Please note the last word on the screen shot in the intro at 0:17 is PARODY!
I hated that, acting like an AR isn't already used by almost EVERY LE agency in the country. And the "No mention of Less-lethal..". Homeland dosne't use Less-Lethal weapons, that's street cops. Also, her pics of troops getting ready was from Black Hawk Down. Ewen McGregor is in the pic!

Back
Top Bottom